Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: How to fix this doll?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually like her the way she is too, but I like short hair on everyone except me. [img]wink.gif[/img] Looks like a great price; congratulations on that! (She could easily be made into a boy in a pinch, though; put her in boy clothes and she'd pass for one now, IMO.)

    And welcome to the board!

    (EDIT: If you think your son would play with the doll as a boy, I think it would be great if you made her into one for him. It's great when boys have dolls, and I know my some boys actually want to play whatever their sister(s) is/are interested in; in fact, mine played My Little Ponies with me!)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 19, 2006 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board!
    Cute doll that you won on eBay. You could just trim her hair a little to make a boy.
    I agree with the others about being a cute girl doll with short hair as she is now.
    It was difficult to get my Felicity's wig off and still there remained a sprinkling of imbedded wig hair on her forehead, so I got a new wig with bangs! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Congratulations on your eBay treasure, [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! I'm always glad to see more Canadians join. [img]smile.gif[/img] Check out this link to the Canada Day party that's coming up! I'm not sure if you know what this is about... people set up their dolls according to the theme, take pictures, and post them.

    That's a very cute doll that you bought, and I'm sure it will be adorable what ever you decide to do!

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by American_Mommy:
    Awww, She is so adorable just as she is. It looks like you got a great deal too! Check out this site for some hair help tips:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think you meant to post THAT link did you? It's not hair tips, it's a kaya.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eeeek! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Thank you Sara! My Kaya, my precious Kaya... I did not mean to post that at all! lol. Thank you soo much for pointing that out.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board.

    Please post pictures what ever you do. I would love to see that wig cut shorter and evened out. I have been thinking about getting a doll like that. I want to cut the hair to look like a boy so Stirling could visit Kit in her attic.

    Good luck.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member weeemily's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    I am brand new here.

    I just bought an AG doll on Ebay that has major hair issues. I am searching the web for solutions...

    I either want to cut her hair and turn her into a *boy* for my son, so he can play with his sisters ... or I wonder about replacing the wig ....

    I am not having much luck with my searching, and wonder if anyone might be able to help.
    Obviously, this will just be a play doll ...

    I can't afford to do much (like replace a whole head ...).

    The pictures from the auction are here ...
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=9529695750

    Thanks so much! Julia (Momma to 4 great kids ... in Ontario, Canada)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can find more information about rewigging her at this site, plus some links to where you can buy doll wigs.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, She is so adorable just as she is. It looks like you got a great deal too! Check out this site for some hair help tips: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...board=redcross

    Welcome to the board. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 19, 2006 02:09 AM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •